Definition of inspiration: “The process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially something creative.” Source: Oxforddictionaries.com. “A feeling of enthusiasm you get from someone or something, which gives you new and creative ideas.” Source: Collinsdictionary.com.
- 1 What inspire means to you?
- 2 How do you answer what is your inspiration?
- 3 How do you describe inspiration?
- 4 What are examples of inspiration?
- 5 What does feeling inspired mean?
- 6 What does Inspired mean?
- 7 What is your biggest inspiration answer?
- 8 Who is your inspiration examples?
- 9 Who is your inspiration meaning?
- 10 What does it mean to be inspired by someone?
- 11 How do you explain inspiration to a child?
- 12 How do you use the word inspiration?
- 13 How do I know what inspires me?
- 14 Where do you find inspiration?
- 15 Why is it important to be inspired?
What inspire means to you?
Inspire means to excite, encourage, or breathe life into. Inspire comes from the Latin word that means to inflame or to blow in to. When you inspire something, it is as if you are blowing air over a low flame to make it grow. A film can be inspired by a true story.
How do you answer what is your inspiration?
How to answer “Who inspires you?”
- You want to share about a person you respect.
- You want to talk about several people.
- You want to explain several values you and your inspiration share.
- You want to tell the employer about every detail of your inspiration’s life.
How do you describe inspiration?
Inspiration is a feeling of enthusiasm you get from someone or something, that gives you new and creative ideas. If something or someone is the inspiration for a particular book, work of art, or action, they are the source of the ideas in it or act as a model for it.
What are examples of inspiration?
An example of inspiration is breathing in through your nose and out your mouth. Divine guidance or influence exerted directly on a human mind or soul. Something, such as a sudden creative act or idea, that is inspired. Had an inspiration and saw a way to solve the problem.
What does feeling inspired mean?
When you are inspired, the dictionary states that: “mentally you are stimulated to do or feel something”. Above all, an inspired person often feels compelled to be different and do better than they currently are.
What does Inspired mean?
adjective. aroused, animated, or imbued with the spirit to do something, by or as if by supernatural or divine influence: an inspired poet. resulting from such inspiration: an inspired poem; an inspired plan. inhaled: inspired air.
What is your biggest inspiration answer?
7 sample answers to “Who inspires you” interview question
- My mother is my greatest inspiration.
- I am inspired by people who enjoy leaving their comfort zone, and do not mind venturing into the unknown.
- Mother Theresa is my great role model.
Who is your inspiration examples?
“I find inspiration in a variety of people and things. I would have to say that the person who has most greatly inspired me has been my grandmother. She always had a smile on her face no matter how hard she worked and she loved everyone. She was well respected and always gave more than she received.
Who is your inspiration meaning?
Inspiration is a feeling of enthusiasm you get from someone or something, which gives you new and creative ideas. If something or someone is the inspiration for a particular book, work of art, or action, they are the source of the ideas in it or act as a model for it.
What does it mean to be inspired by someone?
If someone or something inspires you, they give you new ideas and a strong feeling of enthusiasm.
How do you explain inspiration to a child?
definition 1: to stimulate or influence (someone to do something) by stirring the emotions. My mother’s kindness inspired me to write a book about her. The captain’s bravery inspired the crew to face the storm without fear.
How do you use the word inspiration?
Inspiration in a Sentence
- The inspiration for my painting was my favorite pet.
- Because he was an inspiration to many, hundreds of former students attended the professor’s funeral.
- The band confessed that their hit song had a real-life inspiration.
How do I know what inspires me?
While there must be as many ways as there are people, here are three keys that I have found to be most helpful.
- Three Keys to an Inspired Life.
- Listen. Listen to your own self, to what you say to your own self and what you say to others.
- Intention and Focus.
Where do you find inspiration?
Yoga and meditation. This is a way in which we tune out the distractions of the outside world, and clear our mind to make space for inspiration and possibilities.
Why is it important to be inspired?
Inspiration awakens us to new possibilities by allowing us to transcend our ordinary experiences and limitations. Inspiration propels a person from apathy to possibility, and transforms the way we perceive our own capabilities. Inspiration may sometimes be overlooked because of its elusive nature.