Luminary 1a person who inspires or influences others, especially one prominent in a particular sphere. ( Oxford Dictionary)
- 1 What is an inspiration person?
- 2 How would you describe an inspirational person?
- 3 What to say to someone who is an inspiration?
- 4 What makes a person inspired?
- 5 How do you describe inspiration?
- 6 How do you describe a person’s personality?
- 7 Can you describe someone as inspiring?
- 8 What is the meaning of you are my inspiration?
- 9 How do you write about a person who inspires you?
- 10 How do you appreciate someone who motivates you?
- 11 What is another word for role model?
- 12 Is inspiration a synonym of motivation?
What is an inspiration person?
Inspirational people don’t just talk about what is important to them; they act upon it. They find a way to overcome every obstacle. These individuals are innovative and forward-thinking. They dedicate their lives to their cause, for the better of everyone, not just themselves.
How would you describe an inspirational person?
People who inspire us to be better are not weak, scared or stuck. They’re bold and have the fortitude and courage to push through their fears, and take a stand on what they believe.
What to say to someone who is an inspiration?
Tell them why you were thinking of them if you aren’t currently in a convetsation. Give a compliment on something about them that inspires you. Tell them how much those qualities mean to you.
What makes a person inspired?
All truly inspiring people share two fundamental qualities: they believe in themselves and they believe in others. But they also share other critical traits that make those around them want to be better, reach further, leap higher. Here are six of the most important ones. They express positivity.
How do you describe inspiration?
Inspiration is a feeling of enthusiasm you get from someone or something, that gives you new and creative ideas. If something or someone is the inspiration for a particular book, work of art, or action, they are the source of the ideas in it or act as a model for it.
How do you describe a person’s personality?
Here is a list of English words that are often used to describe someone’s personality.
- brave – someone who isn’t afraid of danger.
- chatty – someone who talks a lot.
- clever – good at learning things.
- cowardly – (mildly negative) someone who is afraid of things. (
- easy-going – someone who is easy to get along with.
Can you describe someone as inspiring?
Yes. An inspirational person is a person of influence that enlightens, uplifts and encourages others.
What is the meaning of you are my inspiration?
1 stimulation or arousal of the mind, feelings, etc., to special or unusual activity or creativity. 2 the state or quality of being so stimulated or aroused. 3 someone or something that causes this state.
How do you write about a person who inspires you?
How do you write an essay about someone who influenced you?
- Do Much More than Describe the Influential Person.
- Think Twice About Essays on Mom or Dad.
- Don’t Be Star Struck.
- Obscure Subject Matter is Fine.
- The “Significant Influence” Need Not Be Positive.
- You Are Also Writing About Yourself.
How do you appreciate someone who motivates you?
How to Say ‘Thank You for Your Encouragement’ to a Friend
- Words can’t express how much I appreciate your support and encouragement.
- If it weren’t for you, I would still be
- I’ll forever be grateful for the encouragement you gave me when I needed it.
- I get by with a little help from my friends.
What is another word for role model?
In this page you can discover 20 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for role-model, like: exemplar, mentor, paragon, shining example, star, hero, good example, idol, example, model and motivator.
Is inspiration a synonym of motivation?
In this page you can discover 41 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for motivation, like: encouragement, inspiration, driving force, fillip, incentive, impetus, stimulation, ground, incitement, impulse and urge.