Different Methods to Unlock Your Dell Inspiron Laptop Without Password
- Using your Microsoft account.
- Using the second administrator account.
- Using the Windows password reset/recovery disk.
- By factory resetting your device.
- 1 How do you unlock a Dell computer without the password?
- 2 How do you reset a Dell laptop if you forgot the password?
- 3 How do you get into a locked Dell computer?
- 4 What is the default password for a Dell laptop?
- 5 How do I reset my Dell Inspiron laptop without password?
- 6 How do I reset the administrator password on my Dell Inspiron laptop?
- 7 How do you master reset a Dell laptop?
- 8 How do you unlock a laptop without the password?
- 9 How do you bypass a password on a laptop?
- 10 How do you bypass computer login?
- 11 How do you unlock a locked Dell laptop?
How do you unlock a Dell computer without the password?
Method 2: Unlock Dell Inspiron Laptop with Microsoft Account
- Go to Microsoft ‘Recover your account’ page on a device other than the locked laptop.
- Enter the account details (phone number, email, Skype account) associated with your Microsoft account, then click Next.
- Verify your identity with the password reset process.
How do you reset a Dell laptop if you forgot the password?
If you have a reset disk, follow these steps:
- At the Windows login screen, click Reset password.
- Insert the recovery diskette or USB key.
- Follow the instructions on-screen to create a password.
- Log in to the account using your new password.
How do you get into a locked Dell computer?
Press and hold the “Shift” key and click on “Restart”. The system will restart but you’ll see a new screen asking you to “Choose an option”, from the given options. Select the “Troubleshoot” and go further. Therein, click on “Reset your PC”.
What is the default password for a Dell laptop?
Dell computers use the default password “Dell. ” If that does not work, do a quick inquiry of friends or family members that have used the computer recently. It is possible that somebody else set the BIOS password to regulate computer usage.
How do I reset my Dell Inspiron laptop without password?
Turn on the laptop. As soon as the Dell logo appears on the screen, repeatedly press the F8 key until you see the “Advanced Boot Options” menu. Select “Repair your computer ” and press Enter. The System Recovery Options screen opens.
How do I reset the administrator password on my Dell Inspiron laptop?
Click the “Reset password” button and insert your password reset disk into the drive. If you created a password reset disk using an external drive such as an SD card or flash drive, connect it to your Dell laptop. Windows launches the password reset wizard and prompts you to create a new password.
How do you master reset a Dell laptop?
Restore your Dell computer using Windows Push-Button Reset
- Click Start.
- Select Reset this PC (System Setting).
- Under Reset this PC, select Get Started.
- Select the option to Remove everything.
- If you are keeping this computer, select Just remove my files.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the reset process.
How do you unlock a laptop without the password?
Method 1: When the Error Message States the Computer Is Locked by domainusername
- Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to unlock the computer.
- Type the logon information for the last logged on user, and then click OK.
- When the Unlock Computer dialog box disappears, press CTRL+ALT+DELETE and log on normally.
How do you bypass a password on a laptop?
I Forgot the Password to My Laptop: How Can I Get Back In?
- Log in as Administrator. Restart your computer and log in as the Administrator to gain access to accounts.
- Password Reset Disk. Restart the computer.
- Safe Mode. Restart your computer and press the “F8” key as soon as the computer turns back on.
How do you bypass computer login?
Press the Windows key + R to bring up the Run box. Type netplwiz or control userpasswords2 and hit Enter. In the User Accounts dialog that appears, select the account you wish to use to log in automatically, and then uncheck the box marked Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.
How do you unlock a locked Dell laptop?
How to lock / unlock the screen orientation
- Swipe from the right edge of the display to access the Charms bar.
- Touch Settings → Screen.
- Touch toggle to lock the screen orientation, or touch toggle to unlock the screen orientation.