Simple Steps to Writing Best Art Blog Posts
- Make The Commitment.
- Ignite The Spark of Inspiration.
- Write the ideas as they come to you in a journal.
- Select The Tools.
- Begin The Process.
- Think About Your Reader.
- How to Manage Your Content.
- Tips on How to Edit The Article.
- 1 Is blogging good for artists?
- 2 What should I put on my art blog?
- 3 How do I become an art blogger?
- 4 How do I promote my art blog?
- 5 How can I promote my art?
- 6 Do art blogs make money?
- 7 Is WordPress good for artists?
- 8 What is a good topic for art?
- 9 What are the 4 main categories of art styles?
- 10 How do I start an art blog on Instagram?
- 11 Where can I create an art blog?
- 12 What is artist block?
- 13 How do I sell myself as an artist?
- 14 How do I brand myself as an artist?
Is blogging good for artists?
Blogging can be extremely gratifying for artists both on a business and a creative level; it’s a platform on which you can share ideas, get feedback, reach out and communicate with your audience, and eventually, once you’ve established a strong connection with your readers, sell your work.
What should I put on my art blog?
Topic Ideas For Your Art Blog Posts
- Write About Your Art and Professional Achievements.
- Invite Your Audience to Ask You Questions.
- Share A Positive Memory.
- Expand Upon A Quote or Phrase From Your Artist’s Statement.
- Select A Question and Answer From Your F.A.Q.
- Connect Your Art with Holidays and Current Events.
How do I become an art blogger?
How to Be a Successful Art Blogger: 7 Effective Blogging Strategies for Artists
- Create an art blog that is NOT a “personal” blog.
- Treat your blogging time as business time.
- Be a content creator, not a content recycler.
- Keep a schedule of upcoming topics to write about.
- Don’t just write about yourself and your artwork.
How do I promote my art blog?
7 Ways for Young Artists to Promote their Art Blog
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Join Some Social Network for Artists.
- Make the Content Sharable.
- Become Active on Facebook and Twitter.
- Connect with Influencers in the Field.
- Consider a Website for Your Art.
- Start Guest Posting.
How can I promote my art?
8 Free Ways to Market and Promote Your Art Online
- Start a Blog:
- Join a Social Media Network:
- Create Your Own Videos:
- Guest Post on Other Blogs:
- Join and Participate on Online Forums:
- Publish Free eBooks:
- Submit Your Blog Posts to Article Directories:
- Make Comments on Other Art Blogs:
Do art blogs make money?
Art blogs make money through selling advertising space, affiliate partnerships with brands, and selling digital products and prints. They can also make money by providing services like mentorship programs, consultancy, and even teaching their skills.
Is WordPress good for artists?
WordPress is the most popular website builder among artists, illustrators, designers, and other creative professionals. It’s easy to use and very flexible. To get started, first you’ll need to make sure that you are using the right platform. A self-hosted WordPress site gives you all the functionality you need.
What is a good topic for art?
Following are some of the interesting topic ideas that you can choose to start with.
- Gothic and Neo-Gothic.
- Comparison of Nazi and Soviet art.
- Can abstract art be decoded?
- The art of disgusting.
- Bauhaus movement.
- Surrealist movement.
- Photography as art.
- History and origin of Abstract Expressionism.
What are the 4 main categories of art styles?
Traditional categories within the arts include literature (including poetry, drama, story, and so on), the visual arts (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.), the graphic arts (painting, drawing, design, and other forms expressed on flat surfaces), the plastic arts (sculpture, modeling), the decorative arts (enamelwork,
How do I start an art blog on Instagram?
How to Snap Your Way to Art Success on Instagram
- Make Your Account a Work of Art. Decide early on what your Instagram is going to look like and stick to it.
- Post With Purpose.
- Add a Bio With Panache.
- Share a Post Everyday.
- Embrace the True Blue.
- Let in the Light.
- Movement Matters More.
- Hashtag With Precision.
Where can I create an art blog?
And in the art space there is a lot of opportunity. To setup a blog you have two options: a free platform like Tumblr or a paid web host running WordPress(also free). If you’re serious about blogging then you really should go with a web host(even a cheap one) because the value is at least 10x better.
What is artist block?
What is Artist’s Block? Just as writers have Writer’s Block, artists have Artist’s Block. Artist’s Block is an abstract term for when your motivation-well has run dry. You can’t come up with any ideas. Ultimately, an Artist’s Block is when you utterly lack the motivation or inspiration to engage in a creative activity.
How do I sell myself as an artist?
Here are some key features that will make your portfolio shine—and take your art marketing to the next level.
- Use a Time-Saving Website Builder.
- Curate That Content.
- Ace Your Artist Statement and About Me Page.
- Start Blogging.
- Sell Art Online.
- Attend Art Exhibitions and Fairs.
- Join Artist Organizations.
How do I brand myself as an artist?
Start with these five branding tips the pros use, and you’ll be well on your way.
- Identify your unique selling point. Every artist has at least one special quality that makes him or her different from every other artist.
- Write a compelling bio.
- Develop your image.
- Be consistent.
- Be authentic.