If you describe someone or something good as an inspiration, you mean that they make you or other people want to do or achieve something.
- 1 What do you say when someone says you’re an inspiration?
- 2 Is it correct to say you are an inspiration?
- 3 What makes a person an inspiration?
- 4 Can you call someone your inspiration?
- 5 What does it mean to be inspired?
- 6 What are examples of inspiration?
- 7 Who is your inspiration life?
- 8 How do you use the word inspiration?
- 9 Why is it important to be inspired?
- 10 What do you do when you are inspired?
- 11 What is inspiring personality?
- 12 What does it mean when someone inspires you?
- 13 How do you describe someone who is inspirational?
- 14 What is your biggest inspiration answer?
What do you say when someone says you’re an inspiration?
“You motivate me to keep going, doing the next thing, to keep breathing, to keep knowing that I’ll get there.” What do you do when people say you’re inspiring? Smile, breathe it in, and say ‘thank you,” with gusto to reinforce a positive change in the world. Glow more each time someone says you’re inspiring.
Is it correct to say you are an inspiration?
We wouldn’t really say that someone is a inspiration for us. A person can “inspire us” or be “an inspiration to us.” A person can also be the inspiration for a song, a book, a movie, etc.
What makes a person an inspiration?
Similar to being inspired, an inspiring person, is “someone with the urge or ability to do or feel something creative.” Most of them usually uplift and encourage others. So how do we become inspiring? By being a positive role model and committed to a cause that we love.
Can you call someone your inspiration?
If the relationship is not that close, you can simply say, “ John Doe has inspired me since 2008.” You may also want to mention specifically what motivated you: for example, “John Doe’s perseverance has inspired me since 2008.” Of the choices you offered, “source of inspiration” is best, but many writers would prefer to
What does it mean to be inspired?
adjective. aroused, animated, or imbued with the spirit to do something, by or as if by supernatural or divine influence: an inspired poet. resulting from such inspiration: an inspired poem; an inspired plan.
What are examples of inspiration?
An example of inspiration is breathing in through your nose and out your mouth. Divine guidance or influence exerted directly on a human mind or soul. Something, such as a sudden creative act or idea, that is inspired. Had an inspiration and saw a way to solve the problem.
Who is your inspiration life?
“I find inspiration in a variety of people and things. I would have to say that the person who has most greatly inspired me has been my grandmother. She always had a smile on her face no matter how hard she worked and she loved everyone. She was well respected and always gave more than she received.
How do you use the word inspiration?
Inspiration in a Sentence
- The inspiration for my painting was my favorite pet.
- Because he was an inspiration to many, hundreds of former students attended the professor’s funeral.
- The band confessed that their hit song had a real-life inspiration.
Why is it important to be inspired?
Inspiration awakens us to new possibilities by allowing us to transcend our ordinary experiences and limitations. Inspiration propels a person from apathy to possibility, and transforms the way we perceive our own capabilities. Inspiration may sometimes be overlooked because of its elusive nature.
What do you do when you are inspired?
25 Simple Things You Can Do To Get Inspired
- Change Your Environment. Get out of the house and go somewhere new.
- Learn Something New.
- Create a Vision Board.
- Get Back to Nature.
- Visit Your Local Bookstore.
- Try a New Creative Art Form.
- Keep a Notebook to Jot Down Ideas.
- Learn About the History of Your Craft.
What is inspiring personality?
They are very verbal, enthusiastic, excited and excitable. Inspiring people live in the world of ideas and persuasion. Nothing makes them happier than to be in a room with other enthusiastic people exchanging or collaborating on exciting new ideas. They are persuasive, spontaneous and emotional. 6
What does it mean when someone inspires you?
If someone or something inspires you, they give you new ideas and a strong feeling of enthusiasm. If a book, work of art, or action is inspired by something, that thing is the source of the idea for it.
How do you describe someone who is inspirational?
An inspirational person is a person of influence that enlightens, uplifts and encourages others. Hi robjen, I agree with Joyce Margaret, that an inspirational person would be “a person of influence that enlightens, uplifts and encourages others”.
What is your biggest inspiration answer?
7 sample answers to “Who inspires you” interview question
- My mother is my greatest inspiration.
- I am inspired by people who enjoy leaving their comfort zone, and do not mind venturing into the unknown.
- Mother Theresa is my great role model.