How to answer “Who inspires you?”
- Keep your answer short.
- Choose one person who you respect.
- Explain how that person has values and behaviors that you want to have.
- Connect those values and behaviors to how they affect you as a professional.
- 1 What do you say when someone asks you who is your inspiration?
- 2 What is your inspiration?
- 3 How do you respond to inspiration?
- 4 What is a person inspiration?
- 5 Who is your biggest inspiration and why answer?
- 6 Who or what is your source of inspiration?
- 7 Who is your inspiration meaning?
- 8 Why is my mother my inspiration?
- 9 What is an example of inspiration?
- 10 What do you call a person who inspires?
- 11 Is it correct to say you are an inspiration?
- 12 How do you appreciate someone who motivates you?
- 13 What makes a person inspired?
What do you say when someone asks you who is your inspiration?
7 sample answers to “Who inspires you” interview question
- My mother is my greatest inspiration.
- I am inspired by people who enjoy leaving their comfort zone, and do not mind venturing into the unknown.
- Mother Theresa is my great role model.
What is your inspiration?
Whether you are inspired by another individual or something within your own person; inspiration is the motivator within life. Inspiration is the catalyst for prodding you forward.
How do you respond to inspiration?
What do you do when people say you’re inspiring? Smile, breathe it in, and say ‘thank you,” with gusto to reinforce a positive change in the world. Glow more each time someone says you’re inspiring.
What is a person inspiration?
Inspiring. Similar to being inspired, an inspiring person, is “someone with the urge or ability to do or feel something creative.” Most of them usually uplift and encourage others. A healthy lifestyle is essential for keeping the batteries of an inspiring person charged.
Who is your biggest inspiration and why answer?
“I find inspiration in a variety of people and things. I would have to say that the person who has most greatly inspired me has been my grandmother. She always had a smile on her face no matter how hard she worked and she loved everyone. She was well respected and always gave more than she received.
Who or what is your source of inspiration?
Explanation: Whether you are inspired by another individual or something within your own person; inspiration is the motivator within life. Inspiration is the catalyst for prodding you forward.
Who is your inspiration meaning?
Inspiration is a feeling of enthusiasm you get from someone or something, which gives you new and creative ideas. If something or someone is the inspiration for a particular book, work of art, or action, they are the source of the ideas in it or act as a model for it.
Why is my mother my inspiration?
My mother has taught me that hard times can be overcome and that losing battles can be won. She has taught me more than I could have learnt from any book. She sets an inspirational example to me teaching me how to live life and make wise choices, even in the most uncertain situations. I respect her a lot.
What is an example of inspiration?
An example of inspiration is breathing in through your nose and out your mouth. Divine guidance or influence exerted directly on a human mind or soul. Something, such as a sudden creative act or idea, that is inspired. A breathing in, as of air into the lungs; inhaling.
What do you call a person who inspires?
Luminary 1a person who inspires or influences others, especially one prominent in a particular sphere. ( Oxford Dictionary)
Is it correct to say you are an inspiration?
We wouldn’t really say that someone is a inspiration for us. A person can “inspire us” or be “an inspiration to us.” A person can also be the inspiration for a song, a book, a movie, etc.
How do you appreciate someone who motivates you?
How to Say ‘Thank You for Your Encouragement’ to a Friend
- Words can’t express how much I appreciate your support and encouragement.
- If it weren’t for you, I would still be
- I’ll forever be grateful for the encouragement you gave me when I needed it.
- I get by with a little help from my friends.
What makes a person inspired?
All truly inspiring people share two fundamental qualities: they believe in themselves and they believe in others. But they also share other critical traits that make those around them want to be better, reach further, leap higher. Here are six of the most important ones. They express positivity.