You’re the Inspiration is a song written by Peter Cetera and David Foster for the group Chicago and recorded for their fourteenth studio album Chicago 17(1984),with Cetera singing lead vocals.B-side: Once in a Lifetime Genre: Recorded: 1983–1984Released: October 29, 1984
- 1 Who wrote the song you’re the inspiration?
- 2 What album did David Foster Chicago?
- 3 What album is you’re the inspiration?
- 4 Does Chicago have a music scene?
- 5 Who is the lead singer of Chicago?
- 6 What music is Chicago known for?
- 7 Who wrote the song Chicago?
- 8 How old is Peter Cetera now?
- 9 Did David Foster produce any Chicago songs?
- 10 Who was David Foster married to the longest?
Who wrote the song you’re the inspiration?
This episode is titled after the song by Peter Cetera, which was the theme from The Karate Kid Part II (1986). The song “You’re the Inspiration” by Chicago plays in the car while Daniel talks his wife. The song is sung by Peter Cetera, who also sang the song “Glory of Love” from Karate Kid 2.
What album did David Foster Chicago?
Chicago 16. Produced by David Foster, Chicago’s acclaimed 1982 comeback album introduced the smash ballad “Hard To Say I’m Sorry/Get Away,” now one of the band’s signature songs.
What album is you’re the inspiration?
Chicago 17 You’re the Inspiration /: What album is you’re the inspiration? What is Chicago’s most famous song? Here’s our take on the Top 10 Chicago Songs.
- “25 or 6 to 4” From: “Chicago” (1970)
- “Beginnings” From: “Chicago Transist Authority” (1969)
- “Make Me Smile” From: “Chicago” (1970)
- “Dialogue Parts 1 & 2”
- “Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?”
- “Saturday in the Park”
- “A Hit by Varese”
- “Feelin’ Stronger Every Day”
Does Chicago have a music scene?
Chicago has one of the most exciting music scenes in the country. We’re the birthplace of influential genres (ever heard of house, modern gospel, or Chicago-style blues?) and a hotbed for new and exciting musical innovations.
Who is the lead singer of Chicago?
23 (UP1)— Terry Kath, lead singer and guitarist for the rock group Chicago, accidentally shot himself to death tonight following Party. the police reported. A spokeiwoman for the group said the 33-year-old Mr.
What music is Chicago known for?
If there is one genre of music most associated with Chicago, it’s probably the blues. The ‘Chicago Blues’ that developed in the early decades of the twentieth century built on traditions from the South, but created a unique sound that was distinct from the Mississippi or Delta blues.
Who wrote the song Chicago?
“Chicago” is a popular song written by Fred Fisher and published in 1922. The original sheet music variously spelled the title “Todd’ling” or “Toddling.” The song has been recorded by many artists, but the best-known version is by Frank Sinatra.
How old is Peter Cetera now?
77 years (September 13, 1944) /: How old is Peter Cetera now?
- The Heat (Toni Braxton album) 2000.
- Soul 2 2011.
- Miracle (Celine Dion album) 2004.
- The Best of Chicago: 40th Anniversary Edition 2007.
- What About Me? ( Kenny Rogers album) 1984.
- When Love Comes Calling 1979.
- The Very Best Of Chicago: Only the Beginning 2002.
- The One Thing (album) 1993.
Did David Foster produce any Chicago songs?
Foster’s career path soared in the 1980’s as he produced and wrote an extraordinary lineup of No. 1 singles, including Chicago’s ” Hard To Say I’m Sorry,” Peter Cetera’s “The Glory of Love,” and John Parr’s “Man in Motion” (St. Elmo’s Fire soundtrack).
Who was David Foster married to the longest?
David Foster has been married 5 times They have one daughter named Amy. In 1982, Foster married Rebecca Dyer, with whom he had three daughters: Sara, Erin, and Jordan. Foster and Dyer divorced in 1986 after four years together. Foster’s third marriage is still his longest one by far.