Open your computer to the start screen and simultaneously hold the “Windows” key and the “E_”_ on your keyboard to open the disc drive. This keyboard shortcut sends an eject-disc signal to the drive. If nothing happens, open the “Control Panel” and right-click on “CD/DVD Drive.” Click “Eject” to open the disc tray.
- 1 How do I insert a CD into my Dell Inspiron desktop?
- 2 Does Dell Inspiron have a DVD drive?
- 3 How do I open the DVD slot on my computer?
- 4 How do I insert a DVD into my Dell computer?
- 5 How do I eject a CD from my Dell Inspiron desktop?
- 6 How do you open the DVD player on a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series?
- 7 Where is the eject button on a Dell computer?
- 8 How do you open the CD drive on a Dell Inspiron Desktop 3880?
- 9 Do computers come with DVD drives anymore?
- 10 What is the shortcut key to eject CD?
- 11 How do I open a DVD in Windows 10?
- 12 How do I play disc on my computer?
How do I insert a CD into my Dell Inspiron desktop?
Press the small rectangular “Eject” button directly below your Dell’s CD drive. The drive looks like a wide, slim rectangle, roughly the size of CD case. The exact location varies based upon your Dell model. Insert your CD, label-side up, into the CD tray.
Does Dell Inspiron have a DVD drive?
Dell’s Inspiron 15 5000 laptop starts at $599 with a Core i5 CPU, and its optical drive comes standard.
How do I open the DVD slot on my computer?
In Windows, search for and open File Explorer. In the Computer window, select the icon for the disc drive that is stuck, right-click the icon, and then click Eject. The disc tray should open.
How do I insert a DVD into my Dell computer?
Place a DVD in the tray with the shiny side facing downward. On a Dell laptop, the hole in the DVD clicks onto the spindle in the center of the drive tray when you press gently on the surface of the DVD. Push the tray straight into the computer until it closes, then wait a moment for Windows Media Player to launch.
How do I eject a CD from my Dell Inspiron desktop?
Eject the disc within the Operating System
- Press the Windows key + E to open Windows Explorer or File Explorer.
- Click on Computer or My PC on the left pane of the window.
- Right-click on the CD/DVD/Blu-ray drive icon and select Eject.
How do you open the DVD player on a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series?
I can not open the cd/dvd disk drive. There is no button to push. The computer is a dell inspiron 15 3000. How to eject a disc from CD/DVD drive – Dell Inspiron 15 3000
- Press Windows Key + E.
- Click on This PC.
- Right click on the CD/DVD drive that contains the disc and click on Eject.
Press the “Eject” button on the keyboard. This button features an arrow pointing upward and a line at the bottom, and is located in the upper-right corner of the keyboard.
How do you open the CD drive on a Dell Inspiron Desktop 3880?
The Optical-drive activity light turns on when the computer reads from or writes to an optical drive. Press to open the optical drive tray. If the optical-drive eject button fails, use the pinhole to eject the optical-drive tray manually.
Do computers come with DVD drives anymore?
In the early days of computing, users relied on CDs, DVDs, and Blu-Rays to storage precious data. Their storage capacity was often greater than what hard drives could support. However, most new PCs don’t come with an integrated drive anymore.
What is the shortcut key to eject CD?
Windows 10 Press Windows + E on the keyboard to open File Explorer. Right-click the optical drive and choose Eject from the pop-up menu.
How do I open a DVD in Windows 10?
First, download and install the software from the VideoLAN VLC Media Player website. Launch VLC Media Player, insert a DVD, and it should rev up automatically. If not, click Media > Open Disc > DVD, then click the play button.
How do I play disc on my computer?
To play a CD or DVD Insert the disc you want to play into the drive. Typically, the disc will start playing automatically. If it doesn’t play, or if you want to play a disc that is already inserted, open Windows Media Player, and then, in the Player Library, select the disc name in the navigation pane.