- “We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “The difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is how you use them.” –
- “Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them.” –
- “I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders.” –
- 1 How do you encourage someone in difficult times?
- 2 How do you stay positive in difficult times quotes?
- 3 What is the quote about tough times?
- 4 What do you say to someone who is strength?
- 5 What to say to a friend going thru a hard time?
- 6 What are some encouraging words?
- 7 How do you encourage someone with words?
- 8 What is the best inspirational quote of all time?
- 9 What is a good uplifting quote?
- 10 How do I motivate my boyfriend over text?
- 11 When things get tough the tough keep going?
How do you encourage someone in difficult times?
Comforting Words for Hard Times
- “Dawn Will Come.” Really.
- “Worrying Won’t Do Us Any Good.”
- “Let’s Consider the Positive Things.”
- “Recognize the Challenge and Do Something About It.”
- “Things Won’t Always Be This Bad.”
- “Don’t Give Up.”
- “Hope Can Never Be Taken Away.”
- “Do Something to Help Others.”
How do you stay positive in difficult times quotes?
Being Positive Quotes
- “More smiling, less worrying.
- “Keep Going.
- “Great things happen to those who don’t stop believing, trying, learning, and being grateful.”
- “The more you feed your mind with positive thoughts, the more you can attract great things into your life.”
What is the quote about tough times?
Never give up, and be confident in what you do. There may be tough times, but the difficulties which you face will make you more determined to achieve your objectives and to win against all the odds. Tough times never last, but tough people do.
What do you say to someone who is strength?
- “I hope you feel your inner strength building day by day.”
- “This is tough, but you’re tougher.”
- “I’m proud of you for walking this road, for doing what’s right for you.”
- “You’re making a big change, and that’s a really big deal.”
What to say to a friend going thru a hard time?
Ideas to consider include:
- “Thank you for all you do for us, but now is a time to take care of yourself as well.”
- “I’m proud of you.”
- “I hate that you’re going through this, but I know that you’ve got this.”
- “Remember when you were there for me?
- “Here’s how we’re going to take care of your work while you’re away.”
What are some encouraging words?
150 Words of Encouragement
- This is what you’re going through, not who you are.
- You are doing awesome!
- This is tough, but you’re tougher.
- Don’t stress.
- Good luck today!
- You’re making a big change, and I’m so proud of you!
- Sending some good vibes and happy thoughts your way.
How do you encourage someone with words?
These phrases are ways to tell someone to keep trying:
- Hang in there.
- Don’t give up.
- Keep pushing.
- Keep fighting!
- Stay strong.
- Never give up.
- Never say ‘die’.
- Come on! You can do it!.
What is the best inspirational quote of all time?
50 Most Inspirational Quotes Of All Time
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen. –
- All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. –
What is a good uplifting quote?
Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open. We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us. Happiness is not by chance, but by choice. Life changes very quickly, in a very positive way, if you let it.
How do I motivate my boyfriend over text?
Encouraging Words for Boyfriend
- First, I respected you.
- You always know how to make me laugh.
- Of all the important people in my life, you make me proudest.
- You help me put things in perspective.
- Anything I get to do with you is my favorite thing.
- I know we don’t always see eye to eye.
- I love the way you see me.
When things get tough the tough keep going?
There is a famous expression in English: When the going gets tough, the tough get going – meaning when the situation becomes difficult, the strong will work harder to meet the challenge.