The Senior Inspiration Awards is a beloved event in its 29th year. Every year, the County of Riverside and the Coachella Valley’s nine cities honor senior citizens 65 years of age and older who inspire others through their volunteerism and active engagement in the community. This annual event honors.
- 1 What is a senior quote supposed to be?
- 2 What makes a good senior quote?
- 3 What motivational positive encouraging words can you provide to seniors?
- 4 What do you say to a senior?
- 5 What are the best inspirational quotes?
- 6 Do senior quotes matter?
- 7 What do you say to a graduating senior in 2021?
- 8 What are famous sayings?
- 9 What is an inspirational message?
- 10 How do you inspire the elderly?
- 11 What is important for seniors?
- 12 What do you write to a graduating senior?
- 13 How do you praise a senior citizen?
What is a senior quote supposed to be?
Tips for Writing a Heartfelt Senior Quote. “ Feel free to express where you are at at that time in your life: romantic, cynical, geeky, socialite, clown, athlete, whatever,” says Asa. “Double down on who you are. Try to be honest about that.”
What makes a good senior quote?
Now this may seem obvious, but the most important element of a successful senior quote is its personal value. Your quote should represent what you value, believe in, or what makes you laugh. You can talk about one that is important to you, or a goal you wish to achieve.
What motivational positive encouraging words can you provide to seniors?
These are the golden years! Wherever life takes you, go with all your heart. You’re never too old for anything. You’re only as old as you feel.
What do you say to a senior?
Words of Wisdom I Want My Senior to Ignore
- DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. This sounds good.
- JUST BE YOURSELF. I’m not asking you to be someone else.
- FOLLOW YOUR HEART. This is horrible advice.
- YOU CAN DO ANYTHING AS LONG AS YOU BELIEVE. Ummmmmm.
- LIVE FOR THE MOMENT. Don’t fret.
- TAKE THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED. OK, maybe sometimes.
What are the best inspirational quotes?
100 Inspirational Quotes
- “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.”
- “Nothing is impossible.
- “There is nothing impossible to they who will try.”
- “The bad news is time flies.
- “Life has got all those twists and turns.
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.”
Do senior quotes matter?
Senior quotes can be a source of contention and controversy, so should you run them? The yearbook tradition of including a quote with a senior portrait is not without controversy. While the quotes are meant to be a reflection on the student’s personality or year, they often cause more harm than good.
What do you say to a graduating senior in 2021?
- Cheers! Let’s celebrate your success. You worked so hard for this degree.
- Congratulations and BRAVO!
- This calls for a celebration! Congratulations!
- You did it! Congrats!
- Caps off to you, Graduate! Well done!
- What an impressive achievement! Happy Graduation Day!
What are famous sayings?
The Most Famous Quotes
- “Fortune favors the bold.” – Virgil.
- “I think, therefore I am.” – René Descartes.
- “Time is money.” –
- “I came, I saw, I conquered.” –
- “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.” –
- “Practice makes perfect.” –
- “Knowledge is power.” –
- “Have no fear of perfection, you’ll never reach it.” –
What is an inspirational message?
An inspirational message can provide motivation to whomever reads or listens to it. The right words can lift spirits or even spur people to make resolute life changes. Examples include writing a personal message for a greeting card, or crafting remarks for an awards luncheon.
How do you inspire the elderly?
Below are five ways to encourage and motivate older adults.
- Encourage Few and Manageable Goals.
- Encourage Affirming Self-Identify.
- Encourage Technologies.
- Encourage the Feeling of Usefulness.
- Encourage Adaptive, Flexible Coping skills.
What is important for seniors?
Community. As well as companionship, the elderly also need to build relationships with others in their communities. They can do this by participating in group activities and themed events or going on outings. The opportunity to socialize improves their well-being, as well as their mental health.
What do you write to a graduating senior?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
How do you praise a senior citizen?
Here are a few popular compliments to share:
- “I’m so impressed – you’re great with a computer/smartphone!”
- “I could use your expert advice on _____.”
- “Have you always had this amazing sense of style?”
- “I love spending time with you.”