After feeling much anxiety about getting older this year, I decided to embrace it. So I decided that I wanted sparklers. Yes, sparklers because they have an element of danger and fun all at once. Thank you dear friends for bringing more than enough sparklers (over 200???). It was a pretty beautiful sight at East Coast Park with the ocean behind us.
My lovely and introspective friends kept asking me what my goals/wishes are for this new year. And each time I said I don’t know because deep down I wasn’t really ready to get older. But after a week and half, I finally came up with 5 hopefully easy goals and sharing them will make me more likely to achieve them.
1. Get my scuba diving certification.
2. Travel to new places: Beijing (run a race on the great wall), Myanmar (ride a hot air balloon), and New Zealand (climb glaciers or something cool….).
3. Cook more at home and invite people to actually eat my food.
4. Become better at photography. Maybe take a class or just buy a nicer lens… 😉
5. Do something that scares me. (Hopefully, if I achieve #1, then I can cross this one off too.)
I took the first and last photo on my iphone 5s. The rest of the amazing photos are thanks to our resident photo experts: James K. & Tim Ng! TY!
*Check out James’s photos that are selling on visual trooper! You can buy different sizes, and they are all pretty incredible photos of Singapore.