I’ve been busy checking things off of my things to do in Singapore list! I’m actually almost done with all the things, which means it’s going to be time to start a new list soon. 🙂
Things to do in Singapore:
1. Walk the tree tops at Mac Ritchie Reservoir and hopefully see some monkeys!
2. Go to the Singapore Zoo and see the pandas and maybe have breakfast with the orangutans.
3. Try to chocolate dessert buffet at the top of the Marina Bay Sands hotel.
4. Go to Universal Studios and ride all the roller coasters .
5. Visit apparently the world’s largest aquarium located in Sentosa! 6. Run in a race! (Which I’ll get to do in April.) 7. Attend the F1 race! 8. Find a really good Korean restaurant. 9. Go bike riding at Palau Ubin (a small island part of Singapore)
10. Ride on the sling shot at Clarke Quay, preferably before dinner.
My friend Petrina got us free tickets for the S.E.A. aquarium and I finally got to go. The S.E.A. aquarium is located on Sentosa at Resorts World. It opened up last year and I’ve heard such great reviews from everyone who went. They had everything from fishes of all shapes and sizes, coral, jellyfish, stingrays, sharks and even dolphins! The huge glass tank at the end of the aquarium was breathtaking. I could have just sat in front of it for hours staring at everything inside. Unfortunately, my camera battery died by the time I got there, so I didn’t get any good pictures of it. However, I did manage to take a million pictures of the glowing jellyfishes. So stay tuned for another post of jellyfish. 🙂