I’m thankful for…
- The opportunity to live in Singapore and learn new things about the people and culture here.
- A classroom of 22 students who knows how to laugh, learn and love.
- The unchanging hot and rainy weather in Singapore.
- The cool breeze that comes through my balcony at night.
- Moments of laughter as I get to know my students better.
- Seeing students be able to share their reflections, growth and learning with their parents.
- Fresh salads from salad stop
- Loving and meaningful interactions between students and parents.
- Delicious lemon bars from our school cafeteria.
- Conversations with friends over free steak sandwiches.
- Being able to do what I love everyday.
What are you thankful for today?