Slice of Life Challenge Day#9
Snippets of my Saturday
- A 9:30am Dentist appointment was probably not the best idea.
- My cavity was confirmed and the the left side of my mouth was numb for a good 1 and half afterwards.My dentist managed to convince me to receive fluoride treatment for my teeth which means I have stuff in my teeth all day long.
- I volunteered at the sumo wrestling booth at my school county fair which ended up being an action packed hour and half I will not forget.
- Finally got to catch up with one of my former principal’s at Chilli’s!
- I ventured to Takashimaya to buy a birthday present and some groceries. I don’t know why I think Orchard road on a Saturday is a good idea.
- I got home around 5pm and was so tired that I lay down on my bed to “rest”. I woke up about 6 hours later.
- I had to force myself to get out of bed at 11pm to Skype with my good friend.
- I finally had time to write my slice of life post way too late in the night!
- Now will I be able to sleep?! Another early morning tomorrow…