My first ever thankful Thursday on my blog! After a day like today, where I feel completely exhausted, I think I need to do this. Here are some things I’m feeling thankful for:
- Food from our amazing cafeteria at all of our grade level and PLC meetings. Today we had an assortment of tea, summer rolls , fruits and baked sugar cookies. My school is pretty amazing. They know how to feed us.
- Access to macbook pro carts. I have a set of 11 in my classroom plus I can borrow another teacher’s cart to get a whole class set.
- My amazing cleaner who comes on Thursday afternoons when I am at work. She not only cleans and does my laundry, but she ORGANIZES my kitchen. Since I just moved into my apartment, things are a mess. When I get home I love seeing things organized into different cabinets.
- Having 22 students with unique personalities and backgrounds that make my days full of laughter and joy! Our team is named team wonder and we have a wonder bacon cheer. I’m still not sure what the obsession behind bacon is for some of my boys.
- E-mail updates from friends back home! 🙂
What are you thankful for today?