It’s only Tuesday night, but I feel like it should be Friday night! I should be going to sleep, but I must blog. So instead of complaining about things, I’ve decided to write a list of what I’m thankful for.
- Korea’s endless number of cafes. I’ve never been in a country that has as many coffee shops as Korea.
- fresh waffles with green tea ice cream
- Spring weather that is perfect for riding my bike.
- Comments from Sharon Creech. She left us comments on my other blog: twoapplesaday.org!!!
- draw something & words with friends (makes long subway rides more fun)
- Movies that make you laugh out loud. Avengers was much funnier than I was anticipating.
The slice of life challenge is hosted by the Two Writing Teachers every Tuesday!