Slice of Life Entry #26
Some of my favorite things, found in Paris! I’m starting to fall in love with this city.
1. Dogs. Cute fluffy dogs that follow their owner without a leash. This dog has attitude and swag. I’m just loving all the dogs here!
2. Roses. They are pretty high up there on my list. They are so beautiful yet fragile and prickly. We stumbled across a market on Sunday morning. I love all the flowers here.
3. Olives. Yes, I absolutely love olives. I miss the olive bar at Whole Foods in NYC. This one was a pretty extensive collection of olives. Yum!
4. Salads. Living in Seoul makes me miss really good salads. I had a pretty good salad with egg, tuna and rice today! Yes it was 12 euros (about $15) for the small salad! Even though food is way too expensive here, I’m loving Paris!
5. Baguettes. The bread here is simply amazing. I love all the baguettes. I love that people buy long baguettes in the morning. I would probably do that everyday if I lived here.