So I realize that I enjoy writing lists. I think I enjoy crossing things off of a list more, but I think it’s easy to organize my thoughts in this way. I’ve been so thankful and encouraged by this amazing community of writers I have met from the slice of life challenge this year and last year. Here is my list of things that I love about the slice of life community! Can you believe we are more than halfway done with the challenge?! 🙂
Things that I love about the slice of life community
- We write daily.
- We are willing to challenge ourselves.
- We are willing to write because we see the importance in doing what we teach.
- We are open and honest in our writing.
- We are willing to help each other.
- We are reflecting on life.
- We are making meaning through the ordinary moments of our daily lives.
- We are willing to open our eyes to the world outside.
- We are willing to learn from each other.
- We leave thoughtful comments!
- We come from all different stages in life and locations, but our passion for writing is a common bond that brings us together.
What do you love about the slice of life community? Let’s share our love! 🙂