Slice of Life Challenge Entry #13
After many years of dreaming about it, my dream is finally becoming a reality. In 11 days, I will be on plane flying directly to Paris for spring break! Oui, c’est vrai! Here are some of the things I’m hoping to do.
- Sip on cafe au lait at les deux magots while writing in my writer’s notebook and hope for some of the same inspiration that Hemingway and Camus received!
- Eat freshly baked baguettes and croissants from the bakery on the corner for breakfast.
- Gaze upon the city of Paris at night from the top of the Eiffel Tower.
- Take a ton of photos of the Eiffel tower in the background.
- Have a picnic in the garden overlooking Versailles
- Admire the waterlilies that Monet painted in Giverny (i hope it’s the right season).
- Eat macarons from laduree and savor every small bite.
- Walk past the L’Arc De Triomphe while humming the song Aux Champs Elysees that my middle school French teacher taught us.
- Try to recover and use some of the French that I learned all through out middle school and high school…
- Walk into Chanel and Louis Vuitton all dressed up and act like I can afford to buy the things inside.
- Admire the Sacre Coeur from the outside and inside.
Here are my pictures from my “je t’aime paris” pinterest site!